Multibio700 : ZKTeco Multi-biometric Access Control and Time Attendance Terminal
- Brand: zkteco
৳ 18,025.00 Per Piece
- Display: 3-inch Touch Screen
- Face Capacity: 1,500 (1:N)
- Fingerprint Capacity: 2,000
- ID Card Capacity(optional): 10,000
- Log Capacity: 100,000
- Camera: High Resolution Infrared Camera
- Sensor: ZK Optical Sensor
- Communication: TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB-host
- Access Control Interface for: 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button,
alarm, wired doorbell
- Anti-pass back Function: Yes
- Wiegand Signal: Input & Output
- Standard Access Control Function: Time Zone, Group, Multi-identification Duress mode,
Anti-passback, Tamper alarm
- Optional Functions: ID Card, Mifare Card
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 45 °C
- Operating Humidity: 20% -80%
- Dimension(L×H×D)mm: 275×100×195
- Gross Weight: 0.87kg
Multibio700 : Multi-biometric Access Control and Time Attendance Terminal
MultiBio 700 is a new generation multiple biometric identification product. Integrating with Face, Fingerprint and PIN recognition and optional with RFID mode. It performs up to 20 verification methods all in a single device conveniently.
MultiBio700 stores 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprint templates and identifies users by 1:N
mode. When users glance into the MutiBio700 camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features. These parameters are used to create a biometric template which is then used to subsequently verify or identify each user.
MultiBio700 can be used as a standalone access control reader by connecting a door lock,
exit switch, alarm and door sensor to the relay contacts. The Wiegand IN and OUT ports can be used to connect 3rd party access control panels and peripherals. The MultiBio700 also includes a USB port for offline data backup/management.
There are no inquiries yet.